Fine-Art Editing Tutorial:
Grandma and Grandchild
In this online editing video tutorial, I will walk you through step-by-step using all hand edits that you can follow along. I do use some of my own Photoshop actions in the editing of this image. You can choose to buy them to enhance your images but even if you do not, you will be able to follow my editing shown in this image and apply it to your own work.
I shot this image on a cloudy day but when you look at the final product does it look cloudy?? NO!! And that is exactly what I will show you in this edit. You will learn:
1. How to edit images shot on a cloudy day
2. How to bring out warmth and a soft glow in dull images
3. How to edit two entirely different skin types and tones and make them look like they belong to the same image.
4. How to edit skin of elderlies and enhance the beauty of their wrinkles.
5. How to add that amazing sun glow in your images.
6. How to edit baby skin to make it look soft and supple. You can also apply these editing techniques for your newborn images.
7. How to make the background look seamless and enhance the depth of field in your images.
8. How to make your subjects look super sharp.
9. How to start making your images look like a painting.
10. I will also in this video talk you through the kind of location I picked for this shoot, how did I style my subjects, what settings I used and what Camera gear I worked with.
11. Finally, you will be able to download a hi-res jpeg file of this image so you can edit along and practice while learning from this tutorial.
You will also get access to our private Facebook community to ask questions and share your work for feedback.
Tutorial Length: 52 minutes
Regular: £129On Sale: £99
If we haven't met yet, I'm Sujata of But Natural Photography.
Five years ago I picked up the camera - but quickly discovered there was more to photography than gear and taking images.
After years of self-doubt and frustration with my work, that's when I started to work on the VOICE, the SOUL of my art.
I started to make sure that every image I created, said something. Made my audiences feel something… and that in turn, became my identity.
Art with a soul. Art with its own voice.
And now I want to pass on the soul, the voice of my art to you.